Its competition time! If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a mini break to Amsterdam then head over to our Facebook page. Good luck everyone!
Accommodation Warehouse Facebook competition T&C’S
- The promoter is: Canopy Property Management Ltd T/A Accommodation Warehouse (company no 10424012)
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of [Canopy Property Management Ltd T/A Accommodation Warehouse]
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the companies Facebook and Instagram page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. (unless qualifying for the bonus entry by tagging 3 people in the post )
- Closing date for entry will be [ Wednesday 1st April ]. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: In order to enter the competition you must like the competition post, like our facebook page, share the post, and tag the person who you would be sharing the prize with and for a bonus entry tag 3 extra people on a separate comment.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1st place a Mini Cruise to Amsterdam for 2 with €100 spending money. 2nd place £30 Sleepers voucher (which can be used in either the Newland Avenue or Beverly Restaurant), £20 Vue Cinema voucher & a bottle of Jack Daniels Whiskey. 3rd place a Chocolate & booze hamper worth £30.00
The prize is as stated no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
14. The winner will be notified by DM /Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Accommodation Warehouse and not to any other party.
22. If you are the winner of the 1st place prize you must be available on Saturday 25th April – Monday 27th April and have a valid passport.
23. The winner of the 1st placed prize must have adequate travel insurance.